Wesbsite Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to view and temporarily download for caching purposes only and one copy of the materials (information or software) on Multipod Mom, LLC's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Multipod Mom, LLC's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Multipod Mom, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Multipod Mom, LLC's web site are provided "as is". Multipod Mom, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Multipod Mom, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Multipod Mom, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Multipod Mom, LLC's Internet site, even if Multipod Mom, LLC or a Multipod Mom, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Multipod Mom, LLC's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Multipod Mom, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Multipod Mom, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Multipod Mom, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Multipod Mom, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Multipod Mom, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Restricted access
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. MULTIPOD MOM, LLC reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at MULTIPOD MOM, LLC’S discretion.
If MULTIPOD MOM, LLC provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
MULTIPOD MOM, LLC may disable your user ID and password in MULTIPOD MOM, LLC’S sole discretion without notice or explanation.
8. User content
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to MULTIPOD MOM, LLC a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to MULTIPOD MOM, LLC the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or MULTIPOD MOM, LLC or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
MULTIPOD MOM, LLC reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on MULTIPOD MOM, LLC'S servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding MULTIPOD MOM, LLC’S rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, MULTIPOD MOM, LLC does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Multipod Mom, LLC's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Updated: May 22, 2018