Limited Edition Documentary Sessions
Here are a few questions answered about Limited Edition Documentary Sessions
What are "Limited Edition Documentary Sessions?"
- Formerly announced by me as "model calls," these are sessions where I have an artistic vision in mind for a project and need a cast of players to play it out with me. These sessions are opportunities for me to continue to grow as a documentary photographer.
Where are the sessions located?
- I do not have a studio at the moment, however these sessions are not meant for the studio. These are on location shoots in which can be anywhere from your home, park, barn, city street, cafe, or in any space (safe, secured, and not creepy at all) I've secured for the vision I have in mind.
What are the requirements to qualify for a "Limited Edition Documentary Session?"
- Each project has its specifics in terms of individual model demographics such as gender, age, height, etc. These details will be requested when I announce a call for session participants. Typically, you will be asked to submit a snapshot for my consideration. However, all participants must sign a model release which gives me permission to use your photos at my discretion in my marketing materials.
What are the fees associated with "Limited Edition Documentary Sessions?"
- I waive my session fees for project ideas that are completely conceived by me and for projects that are just amazing opportunities for me to exercise and flex my photography muscles. However, I do charge a nominal reservation fee that is returned to you after the session in the method it was tendered (ex: cash reservations are returned as cash).
What will I receive for participating?
- Details of complimentary included products are described specifically in the announced limited edition session blog post.
How often do you have "Limited Edition Documentary Sessions?"
- I don't have a set number of sessions I will do at any given time. However, you can be the first to know by signing up for my newsletter below where I will make an announcement of an upcoming session.
Do you have any other questions I can answer or concerns that I may put to rest for you? Maybe you're interested in learning more about family documentary storytelling sessions? Please send me an email at email@example.com or call me at 973-532-2272. I would love to chat about it with you.