Protein Packed Cabbage Wrap
Hey guys! Just wanted to share with you all what I made for lunch today. It's full of protein and it's very delicious. This is a dish I can make often and switch up the ingredients with different beans and vegetables. The cabbage makes a great wrap for sure and a great break from tortilla.
Ingredients: 1 can of refried beans
1 can of black beans
1 can of corn
2 cups of cooked brown rice
Salt, pepper, and additional seasons you'd prefer
Optional salsa sauce and vegan shredded cheese
- Cook the refried beans in a skillet.
- Drain and rinse black beans and add to refried beans while it cooks for a few minutes.
- Drain corn and add to the beans while it cooks.
- Season the beans and corn with salt and red pepper altogether for about 5 minutes or until completely heated through then set aside.
- Peel off cabbage leaves and add cooked rice and bean mixture on top.
- Dollop a few drops of salsa.
- Wrap and enjoy!
I would love to know of you tried this or what ideas you have to make it even better. Please let me know in the comments 😆😃.